This show is insane (literally)!! It's essentially a horror movie but in a series, so it just keeps going.
This season takes place in the 60s/70s in an insane aslyum. There are many characters that each have there own story. For example, the lesbian reporter who has been tricked into becoming a patient becasue she was nosey-ing around the hospital looking for a juicy story, the guy that's being of accused of killing women and ripping off their skin, but it's actually an alien, and the devil that's possessing this innoncent this innocent nurse and doing the most evil things to the patients. The writers are ridiculous! Who comes up with these things!?
My roomate, my friend, and I have to watch the episodes together. It's impossible to watch them by yourself -- you'll pee your pants. If you guys are brave enough, I just suggest you try watching it!!
P.S. Check out this coat I'm asking for Christmas:
JUST JOKING!! Jeez, you thought I was serious?! Plzzzz...

No comments:
Post a Comment